Re: [IP] Basal tweeking

what ever you do do not adjust it yourself, for i have made the same
mistake, i was no longer working so my bs went through the roof so i thought
that i would just change my basle rate untill i went back to see the doc.
boy was i wrong when i went in to see him and tell him what i did he
threatened to take my pump away from me if i ever did it again. As did three
other doc.'s in the office. I learned my lesson never do it by yourself