Re: [IP] Novolog

For me, Novolog is like Humalog on its best day.  That is Novolog is more
consistent in the management of my BG levels on the third or fourth day of
site use.  Both, when working well, handle meal boluses, high BG boluses,
etc., when the site is new (the first or second day).  Humalog is less
reliable on the third day and impossible for a fourth.  The speed of response
seems very similar although the Humalog may act a very little faster--not
enough to cause a difference in 2 hour postprandial BG testing.  Novolog
"seems" a little more subtle in its onset that Humalog although this is HIGHLY

Remember, both are great and YMMV.