[IP] RE: My 508 Question

My luer lock lever on both the 508's which I have at the moment, looks like a
rounded triangle (if you look at it from the side.)  It doesn't really have
much spring to it, and is rather floppy. Was told their was a revision in some
508's but I think this *is* the revision.  A rep is investigating this for me
to see the history of the repairs etc. on this pump. But the tech dept. is
slow in responding to him, so no answer yet today.