Re: [IP] Old denvergail

Thanks for the reminder!  I think Dr. Bender's advice
was WONDERFUL!  (especially after being poo-pooed by
my own MD).  My apologies if something in my response
seemed less than grateful.

THANK YOU DR. BENDER for responding to my question
about my knee!!

-gail in denver
dx'd 02/14/72 T1, pumping since 1985-ish

>Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 18:31:04 EDT
>From: email @ redacted
>Subject: Re: [IP] Old  denvergail
>Gail, Please listen to Dr. Bender he is so very smart

>and we are lucky to have him here although he is not
>so lucky to be one of us.  Spot what would we do
> without you? Jan

Do You Yahoo!?