re:[IP] Can you please describe high and low blood sugar

Ellen:
Here are my symptoms - others will have different ones
likely.

Low blood sugar:
Confusion.  Sentences spoken to me don't make sense
and I stop responding in full sentences. Sometimes
stop speaking in mid-sentence.

Profuse sweating.  Only when it gets REALLY low (like
<40).

High blood sugar:
Grouch Deluxe.  with no apparent provocation.  My son
has a description of me that I cannot print here.

Hope this helps.

-gail in denver