[IP] High and Low Blood Sugar "Feelings"

<PRE>Over the years I've found different diabetics have different 'feelings'' -
High blood sugars sapped by energy, felt as if I had the flu.  Low blood
sugars drained my complexion (I'm caucasian with brown hair)- those that knew
me could look and would mention I was going through my vampire thing.
Serious low blood sugars I go clammy and look as if I just came out of the
swimming pool - with all my close on.  For self awareness, the only
comparison I had was that I felt as if I had just had an electrical shock
(I'm an electrical engineer and have been a electric arc welder)- but instead
of instant, it was a slow gradual feeling.  What someone suggested is that I
suggest if people didn't relate to that was to give them a fresh 9 volt
transistor battery and have them short the 2 contacts with their tongue - it
is an electrical shock but is not something I reccomend as a good example. -
Bob Nnn