Re: [IP] ? for the ladies

I've had decent success wearing it on my calf with the soft strap and pouch
doo-hickey from Minimed (husband thinks i look like superwoman with this
on). It's difficult to wear a straight dress/ tight fit, and of course, it
won't work at all with a short skirt. by the by, i tried the *undies* too,
and i didn't get past the front door thinking about the strange growth
emerging mysteriously from my hip.

Shayna