[IP] 508 Users, Question--quick answer needed!

Send both back (one at a time) tell them you do not want one of their old
shoes. Looks like they are sending out their junk for replacements. If they
are suppose to bring their replacements up to a new mod. they sure are not
doing it. Yell scream as for a supervisor do not put up with it. What does the
luer lock look like? I have lost faith with MM and their replacements. I think
it stands for Mickey Mouse....Jim