Re: [IP] dot to dot fingers

Must be a YMMV thing - my arms will not bleed with just the stick of a
lancet. I had a Lifescan rep helping me at one point with the clear cap for
the lancet device, and even then could not get even 1/10th the amount of
blood needed for the Ultra. Its wierd to stare at a little lancet hole in
your arm - with no blood coming out! I wish I could get it to work. So for
now, I poke my poor little fingers 8-10 times a day.

Does anyone else personify their fingers?
(Pinky:"not me I gave at Breakfast"
Me to ring finger: "just because you won't bleed after the first two sticks,
doesn't mean you'll get out of it!")

Type 1 7 years, pumping 3 months with Buzz the Paradigm