[IP] Re: IP] dot to dot fingers

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002 14:37:06 -0400, peggy a oberg wrote:
>I am surprised that all "intensive therapy" folks (testing 8 -12 times a
>day) haven't switched to the meters that allow you to test on your arm.
>Why not?

Men are supposed to have hair on their arms so it's a real pain to have to
shave it (like I have to shave my abdomen for pump sites). I have been doing
finger sticks for about 20 years, and an examination of my finger tips right
now shows no black dots, although I have seen some in the past. I don't use
anything on my fingers. That's just the way they are.

Tom Beatson
dx 12/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000