[IP] Can you please describe high and low blood sugar feelings, symptoms etc.?

Hi, I have a 504 meeting tomorrow with my son's teachers.  I'd like to
provide detailed descriptions of how one feels with high and low blood
glucose levels.  Would you be so kind to list and or explain how you feel
with these two conditions, as well as how long it takes until you start to
feel clear and well?  Thank you so much.