[IP] Re: Jan? question for the veterans

>>>I have read this statement from you before and I am curious.  Did he have
a reason for telling you this?  It seems he was just being mean. It was like
he was singling you out.  >>>

Well, I do have a very good memory (but, it's short) and when my endo
approached me about pumping, I told him it wouldn't work for me. He said I
was the type pumps were for. Surprised me. I asked Mom why I thought that
and she reminded me of what the other dr said. Now, mind you, Mom has
*never* given me any encouragement and always has relayed any negative
comments about me from other people. Therefore, I *believe* the dr. was
stating it through general present-day (1950) information. Others were given
a death sentence like we've read on here that they'd be dead in 10-20 years,
etc. At least I wasn't given that info, but Mom subtly referred to my death

What's good about the good ol' days? They're gone!!!