re: [IP] dot to dot fingers

You're supposed to test the finger any time you feel
low!!! :) That is what the company advises. We always
do this with my daughter (and I use her finger if she's
asleep since I don't know if she feels low or not) and
we've had no problems yet (and she is one that has been
prone to serious lows in the past). We use the arm the
rest of the time. It has been very accurate when we've
calibrated with the labs (every time she gets labwork

Lauren said:
One night, I felt
a little low, tested on my forearm, and was 70 (would
have had a small snack anyway, but not too bad,
right?). Thankfully, because I 'felt funny', I decided
not to trust that and tried my finger - 42.