[IP] Novolog

I just got back from an appointment with my nurse educator and she
believes I should go on Novolog.  The choice is mine, but she gave me a
couple of bottles to take.  I know there have been discussions on this
list before on Humalog vs. Novolog, but to be honest since I was taking
humalog and didn't think I'd change, I didn't really pay attention.  She
thinks it will even out my blood sugars.  She has had a few patients now
that have switched and they've liked it much better.  Plus, she thinks
a my no delivery alarms (a few) could have been contributed to the
humalog build up.  I don't know a lot about Novolog and how it works.
Has anybody else switched and if so what were the results?  Any
information would be greatly appreciated.