re: [IP] dot to dot fingers

Here's why *I* don't use my forearm. One night, I felt
a little low, tested on my forearm, and was 70 (would
have had a small snack anyway, but not too bad,
right?). Thankfully, because I 'felt funny', I decided
not to trust that and tried my finger - 42. That's a
*big* difference, one that could have sent me to the
ER since I have off-and-on hypo unawareness.

Since then, I've done a few simultaneous comparison
tests between the arm and the finger and have found
anywhere from a 20 to 40(!) pt. difference. I'm sure
YMMV, but in my opinion, arm testing is too dangerous
for those who are inclined to serious hypos...

Do You Yahoo!?