[IP] dot-to-dot fingers - you wanted to know why?

I have all the new meters, lancets, special devices for arm testing, etc. but
don't seem to have any blood in my arms to test with - that is why I continue
to use my fingers 8 to 15 times per day (I exercise a lot and therefore test a
lot).  All I get out of my arms are many bruises which start to look kind of
gross after a few days.  I have very small veins (also floater veins) and it
is always VERY hard for the lab techs to even find an arm vein to draw my
blood out of.
The only time I can get a decent arm sample (even though only a small sample
is needed) is immediately after doing bicep curls!