[IP] Saline run!!

I got hooked upto a saline pump today at my diabetes clinic! Its the 508 and
I am using a silhoutte and on friday I change to a quick set!  I inserted
myself it took a whole of 3 minutes and I am already in love with this
pump!!!! unfortunatley I have to return it on Monday.  I'm hoping for mine
in maybe 2 weeks depends on the insurances final approval.  I can't wait!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)