[IP] Different Solutions

<My only other thought is that the different companies probably all use a
different solution - but maybe the 2 or 3 most comman could be provided.>
Lifescan who makes the Profile and the Fast Take has different control
solutions for each!

I'd love to hear other advice that the endos, CDE's and big companies give,
that folks on this list routinely ignore.  My CDE told me I should only
change my infusion set after a shower and while I've found that this to be
fine and eliminates the skin toughening alcohol swab, hea pumper too, he
made it sound like gospel.  I change my infusion set when I need to.
Comments anyone?