Re: [IP] Re: question for the veterans

I worked at a hospital when I was in high school as an orderly.  One of
my jobs was to do the clinitests with the tablets.  I think you remember
accurately.  If the glucose test was high we tested for ketones, and I
believe they turned sort of purple if they were high.  Long time ago,
1964.  This was almost thirty years before I was diagnosed.
Another question, how long do the batteries last in an Animas R1000.
My Doctor gave me a demo one today to look at, and an alarm went of when
I put in the batteries.  I am assuming they are too weak.