Re: [IP] dot to dot fingers

I'm using the Freestyle meter as well, but continuing to use my fingers.   I
continue to test with my fingers because I've been doing it this way for 19
years with good results.   Given the uncertainty about accurate readings from a
forearm sample, I'm content to use fingertip blood.

The other reason, it just simply doesn't hurt (for me).   With the availability
of adjustable lancing devices I don't have a problem with pain.

-Brentm