[IP] dot to dot fingers

I am surprised that all "intensive therapy" folks (testing 8 -12 times a
day)
haven't switched to the meters that allow you to test on your arm.

Why not?

Getting my Freestyle was a bigger deal to me than getting my pump.
There is no pain, no bruising, no "dots", no "milking", etc., etc.,
etc...
I happen to use the "stick machine" on the highest setting so that I
don't have to press hard on my arm, the blood pops up with no effort at
all.

Really, I want to know, why not?