[IP] Jan's tag lines

> > Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again
> Jan!!!!!   Where do you get these things?  Your quotes absolutely crack me
> up.....and that ain't easy considering how depressed I've been lately.

You're welcome. ;) DM can cause depression - or any other chronic disease
can. Many *lay* people can't figure that one out. I'll trade health with
them. ;)  In '89 I spent 2 wks in a looney bin - over Christmas and New
Year's. I was put on Welbutrin (first generation one) - 200 mg a day. I did
feel some better after a year or so and tried to wean myself off them. I
just cried most of the time so that didn't work.

In '98 I became a Division Governor for Toastmasters (www.toastmasters.org)
and was the only one out of 8 in our district w/o a PC and e-mail to keep in
contact with my area governors and our other district leaders. I went to
Best Buy the Friday after T'giving and waited 1.5 hrs in line for a PC.
After learning how to do e-mail, I decided to venture out on the 'net. I
joined a DM group and a South African on there and I shot quips and wits
back and forth and many of us on the list were ROTFLing hysterically! I
joined a good clean fun daily joke list, and shared funnies with other
friends and e-pals.

I gave up the anti-depressant meds!!!! Haven't taken any since then. Oh,
yeah, I ventured out a little more and joined a pump group and started
learning how to use mine properly. About 6 mos. later I joined IP and my
life has changed completely due to the 'net and things I've learned, which
are at least 17 things about pumping I didn't know my first 16 years with my
first 3 pumps.

I said all that to say this:
In my 10 yrs as a Tupperware dealer several decades ago, in our newsletters
and assemblies they always gave inspirational quotes and I retained many of
those. I hear a lot of sermons in person and on TV/radio and often hear
funny sayings; friends exchange a lot of lists of stuff with me (*hoping*
they'll send them Bcc:!!!!) and I also glean from those. I write down tags I
hear that crack me up hoping they'll do the same for others. YMMV <bg>

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine. (~_^)

I have to laugh - it's too easy to cry at the type of an @