[IP] 508 Users, Question--quick answer needed!

Just received my second loaner, and find that the luer neck lever is just as
sloppy as my current one, if not worse.  Is this normal, or should I even be
concerned?  The rep said they made revisions to this part, but I have a
feeling I already am using the revised lever.  I cant remember what it did on
my original pump (now in for repair), but it seems just as sloppy on the
second loaner as it is on the first.  So now I have two loaners here, and no
real idea if I am making a deal out of nothing or not.