Re: [IP] Re: question for the veterans

I wouldn't call myself a veteran compared to some, but I was diagnosed
in 1981 and my father was already a type II diabetic.  He has some type
of urine tape.  It was this yellow paper tape that turned different
shades of green according to the level of sugar in the urine.  This is
how my mother found my diabetes.  She tested my urine and the tape
literally turned black.  Needless to say, I was seen by a doctor the
very next morning.  Just my 2 cents.  :-)