[IP] Re: the beat goes on

Chris, you are too funny for words!  I loved your first paragraph of your
posting!  You know when I was little 8 to 10 y/o I did actually have
conversations with the Greater Power  (did that offend anyone, sorry)  and
ask to not be a diabetic.  Upon getting up in the mornings I would run, yes
literally run, to the bathroom to see if my testing equipment was in the
medicine cabinet.  It always was and now my glucometer will always be
somewhere in the house--I tend to lose it as it's never in the same spot!
Anyway, you made me laugh and I thank you for it.

dx 3/63