[IP] Re: lancet story

I remember being in a restaurant one time and a guy was taking out the
bathroom trash.  Yep, you guessed it, there was an uncapped syringe in the
trash and he got stuck by the needle.  I remember him saying "#!$^%*&
diabetics".  I know he went to be tested for AIDS but I do not recall what
happened to him as the restaurant closed down shortly thereafter.  We should
all know to take proper care of our used needles, lancets etc.

dx 3/63