[IP] Re: question for the veterans

>question for the veterans.
>but how long were you doing urine strip testing for??  (yrs) and how
>accurate do you think this test was in telling you a reading of your
>glucose levels.
>after all this time, have you developed any complications?

When I was first DX'ed in 1977, I did urine testing with Clinitest tablets.
I don't remember how long I used them for but it wasn't very long.

I don't think the Clinitest was accurate at all.  My A1C's have never been
lower than 10 in my life, but every test I did came out blue, no matter
what.  Keytone tablets and strips never show anything either, even when I
*know* I have ketones.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1