Re: [IP] The beat goes on

If the pump allows for better control, I don't see the purpose in getting
under better control before being "allowed" to pump.

As for eating, I will confess that I have been following a "modified
low-carb" diet. That was done on consultation with my dietitian. Five days a
week, I eat meat, fruits and veggies (no starches). The other two days,
anything goes. Low-carb doesn't have to mean high fat and protein. I eat a
lot of veggies and some fruit and my protein is mostly chicken and fish. My
numbers on the days that I eat low-carb are awesome (darned near flat!) and I
don't feel deprived because I know I'll be having pasta or whatever else I
want on my "off" days.

Jan and Elvis

In a message dated 9/4/02 8:34:46 AM US Eastern Standard Time,