[IP] Re: good low fat ice cream

>>She recommended that  I try fat free, sugar
> free ice cream.  Then added, "if it tastes good, you probably shouldn't be
> eating it."<<

If you want a delicious low fat ice cream that tastes like the real
thing...try Healthy Choice mint chocolate chip.  My kids (who love
Ben & Jerry's, Hershey's, Denali's, Edy's) prefer it over all the
other brands.  It only has 2 grams of fat per 1/2 cup serving.  But
just try and limit yourself to a 1/2 cup!

Cindy, mom to 15 y/o Noah