Re: [IP] freestyle control solutionw

Laurie - Thanks but that's okay.  I was just asking because my daughter and g-daughter use Freestyle but I have never heard of the control solution.  I'm sure they have some that came with their meter as well.  I intend to ask her about it.  I know they do the calibration when they get a new vial of test strips but I had never heard of the solution.  It sounds like most people on the list don't use it.   - Tammy

In a message dated Tue, 3 Sep 2002 6:22:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted writes:

> Tammy-
> The free style does come with a control solution vial, I got my meter in May,
> if you would like I will send you the solution I have yet
> to open it.
> Laurie

Tammy, mom to Joely, dx'd 1970; g-ma to Emma, dx'd 2001; both pumping 7-18-02