Re: [IP] Re: Who uses control solution for meters?

I am one who uses the control solution.  I have had two meters go bad.
If it weren't for checking every once in a while, I could have had
serious consequences.  I usually checked with each new set of strips, or
if readings seemed odd.  (Both were one Touch meters, one was a Profile)
 I must admit though that I haven't used the solution with my new Ultra
yet, but I am planning on it.  I can be as lazy as anyone, and can seem
such a waste to do a non test on a strip that costs at least a half a