[IP] Control Solution/T Shirt/Sharps

I buy the control solution and only open it if my meter is giving me screwy
results. I go through 12 or more vials a month and usually find using the
solution is just a waste of strips - although admittedly using the control
solution (70 tests for Fast Take) wouldn't be all that problematic.  Since
it does expire rapidly once opened I could easily use it.  Mostly it just
seems like one more diabetic thing to do.

I do use a sharps container, if it gets crushed somewhere along the line and
there are complaints about medical waste then maybe the state will come up
with a plan.  I will check with the hospitals.

Oh yeah, T shirts.  Rather than sexual insinuations I would prefer a more
direct insulin pumping message and I definitely think the oil derrick and
website should be included.  How Sweet It Is...