[IP] Re: fingers doing something odd - Rings

>>>My fingers swell so much I had to quit wearing my wedding rings.  (With 5
kids I feel silly without the rings!)>>>

When I had the Gortex loop inserted in my left arm for dialysis use, I had
to remove my rings until the swelling all went down. I went to a craft store
and got a little bag of *wedding rings* that are split and used for tie-ons
for pillows, etc. You can get them in gold or silver; I believe they were
about 8.5c a piece. No one was the wiser that what I was wearing was not a
*real* wedding ring. If it gets discolored, pop on a new one. In fact, they
look filagreed and I still have one on with my real set. (~_^)

Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again