[IP] Re:fingers doing something odd

Charlie--Aren't you afraid tihjy gloves will cut off circulation?  I ask
because I, too, have very stiff hands in the morning.  The more I use them as
the day goes on the more limber they get.  My fingers swell so much I had to
quit wearing my wedding rings.  (With 5 kids I feel silly without the rings!)
Both my parents have arthritis in their hands so I figure I just have
arthritis also.
Perhaps I should try your glove trick--what kind do you use?

dx 3/63