Re: [IP] Dot to Dot finger tips

In a message dated 9/3/2002 7:44:25 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> My finger tips always look terrible!!!!!!!

I could stand how chewed up Katie's fingers started looking once she started
pumping and testing so freqiently.  The only thing that improved my daughters
finger tips was changing her lancets frequently (once or twice a day without
fail -- she tests 8-12 x a day -- usually 10) and using a lancet device with
a variable depth setting on the lowest depth that got enough blood for her
One Touch Ultra without having to "milk" her finger too much (in her case,
she prefers the "sof-clix" lancet from accu-chek).

Pumpmama to Katie