Re: [IP] Paradigm in Canada

> Does anyone know when the paradigm pump will be available in Canada?  I've
> heard their doing free upgrades for anyone that buys the 508 now.  But am
> curious when it would be available.

the last i heard (through the local nurse that does the minimed training,
and i just saw her today) fingers are crossed that it will be fully approved
in october, and available in october/november.  and yup, if you buy the 508
before that, you get the free upgrade.

things are in motion for me to order my pump.  carb counting class next
week, practice run with the saline soon after, and then on to the real
thing.  woo.

liz - ottawa - still wheezing