[IP] Re: Fingers doing something ODD !

>After flexing them for a while (going to a wide-open palm
for 15 seconds and then to a tight fist for 15 more and repeating this 3 - 4
times) and I think it is due to build up of inflamation/fluids while

I remember getting this every now and then a few years ago.  and after
opening and closing them they'd be normal it was always first thing in the
am.  Havn't had in a good few years though.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)