Re: [IP] Refurbished MM 508 - Canada

I get my supplies from Respiracre in Canada... I can order them myself or
else Walmart will bring them in for me. I have found it to be much more
convient and faster than ordering straight from MM. My supplies usually
take about 3 business days. As far as service with MM and being Canada, I
haven't had a problem.  I needed a replacement pump 6 months ago and MM
had one on my door step in less than 24 hours.... so no complaints here.
Living in Canada shouldn't hinder your pump experience.  I am sure people
in the states are as likely to experience delivery problems as we are.

Sarah Arnal   Winnipeg, Manitoba

22 years old Type I- nine years

MM508- 1 year

>From: "Summer Barrett"

Re: [IP] Refurbished MM 508 - Canada >Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 09:18:48
-0400 > >Insulin Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum
members >and supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation >of
$1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue
to serve you and diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP >mail > >>I live in Canada and my
country seems to present servicing problems >>for MM.< > >I'm purchasing
a pump from MM in about a week I'm in Ontario Canada >- Is there anything
I should know about service in Canada? What >about supplies how long does
delivery take? > >Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4) >