Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 12:02:56 -0400
From: David F <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Fingers doing something ODD !

You have developed Tendentious, and you have what is called "trigger
finger".  It is not uncommon in diabetics, because diabetics at some
point or another develop inflammation.  But you can get cortisone
injections to relieve the pain.  Just goes along with having this
disease.  You should contact a Rhumetoidologists.

hope that helps!!