[IP] Re: sharps container

>Re: [IP] Sharps containers

What I've been doing since starting on the pump is to put everything in an
opaque container (like a plastic marshmallow container) and when its full, I
have my dad glue the lid on with model cement.

I've never had anyone say anything to me about disposal in my 25 years.
Normally, I just throw lancets in the trash.

Weird Jenn
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted