[IP] Re: t-shirt

My near 17 year old daughter says  Pumping for "Life" sounds good. This can
be taken 2 ways, for a lifetime  or pumping to live.  Sarah is the one who
introduced me to Audrey who donated my first pump to me.  Sarah is a server
at a local restaurant and meets many other diabetics and if she sees them
using injections she tells them about the insulin pump and how it has changed
my life!  She can be a pain in the rear but she can also be my bestest
friend!  Many times she has said "Mom, is your blood sugar low?  Let me get
you something."

dx 3/63 at age 8
pumping 3/2000