[IP] Re: Pump Inventor

> He was a fairly young man (late
> 20 early 30?).

LOL - since I've been pumping 19 years, and there is record on IP of a
member pumping since '76 - Dean Kamen would have been pretttttttttty young
to invent this device. ;) In 1963 a man named Kadesh made a prototype of a
glucagon/insulin delivering pump that was a backpack (as seen on my
picturetrail album in sig). He worked at Whitehall (Anacin) in Elkhart,
Indiana at the time and they wouldn't fund it or something like that. He
went to California. I s'pose it's like saying Henry Ford invented the car.
There are also different versions of planes. (~_^)

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.