Re: [IP] missed basal and shower frolics

>>>However, as a 508 user, I have found that if I have a temp basal running,
the clicks don't come on the hour and on the fractions of an hour as Sara
described, but rather, they come at times determined by
the time when the temp basal rate was started.>>>

Then what you do is look at the total daily dose (write it down), then when
reconnecting check the TTD again and prime (inside you) the missed amount.

It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser