Re: [IP] NLD

I can't help you with the other stuff, but I share your frustration with
NLD. I have a sore on my right leg just above the sock-line. I went to a
dermatoligist for it once, but all he did was give me 10-12 injections of a
steroid directly into the sore (OUCH!). It did not help. Since the sore
first showed up, I have been consistently been told that it might go away
with tighter control, but my A1c's are now approaching the excellent/normal
range(Last was 6.8 - this week, I get the first one after starting the
pump!), and its still the same. Some hope though - I had another one on my
left foot, and it went away by itself. Feel free to contact me directly.

Type 1 7.5 years(dx @ 17), pumping 3 months