[IP] Re: Who uses control solution for meters? HUH?

Yes. We got some with our FreeStyle but rarely use it.

Tammy said:
HUH?  Control solution?  What's that?  Does it come
with the Freestyle Meter?  I know you get a calibration
code, I believe, on the side of the vial of test strips
- and you need to set the Freestyle Meter to the
calibration code - but I don't know about control
solution.  Someone please enlighten me.  Thanks, Tammy