Re: [IP] Sharps containers

We never reused in the whole 3yrs we were on MDI -
never needed to (if we didn't have adequate insurance
or no insurance we probably would've). We had so many
syringes it wasn't even funny (every time I got them
refilled they gave me 2-3 boxes of 200). To this day,
~3yrs after pumpstart, we still have over 700
syringes!!! :)

Maybe I could make some kind of art with them and our
millions of lancets (after clipping the needles, that
is). ;)

Sylvia said:
Summer, do you not reuse the syringes or do you only
use it once???