[IP] missed basal and shower frolics

Linda writes:
> Since my all daybasal rate is .1 unit per hour,
>I'm sure sometimes Ido miss my basal for the entire hour since I use
> a MM507C pump.

when your basal rate is set to .1, you will get one click an hour...on the
hour...as long as your shower isn't happening at the exact hour, it is no
problem!.  You could time your shower to start at 10:01 right after the basal
click, or be sure you are out by the top of the hour...or, you could say HELL
with what time it is, I stink, I need a shower NOW, and give yourself that .1
unit as a bolus...either way, you won't miss out on either the basal or the
freedom of an unattached shower!

Obviously, none of you people "frolic" in the shower as waterproofness seems
to be such a big issue...pity....shower frolics are good clean fun, and
definitely much funner without a pump attached to you......

Sara SP