Re: [IP] Re: Who uses control solution for meters?

I am a Quality Manager at work, Calibration is my main focus. If the
equipment I use is not calibrated it could cause future problems with
our end product (your health). I have a set schedule for our equipment
and I also calibrate if the readings seem off to the user.  Having said
this I never have used the control solution with my freestyle meter. I
can normally tell were my BG is at and if the meter shows opposite I'd
either test with a my old meter and compare the numbers or if I could
find it use the control solution even if it's out of date. Funny that
for work I'm a stickler for calibration and control, but not with my own
life support equipment, I guess I just trust  their quality and my feelings.