RE: [IP] Pump Inventor

I know I saw him on Jay Leno one night at the first of the year.  He was
showing the contraption he invented for paraplegics which they can use to
move around upright.  The invention (I don't know what it is named) I saw
later as being reviewed for use by mailmen.

Jay Leno mentioned that he had also invented the servo motor for the insulin
pump.  I was glad to see his face (he is a millionaire now, of course) and
that he was still working for the disabled.  He was a fairly young man (late
20 early 30?).

Hope this helps you search for him.

Barb in FL