Re: [IP] Re: Who uses control solution for meters? HUH?

HUH?  Control solution?  What's that?  Does it come with the Freestyle Meter?  I know you get a calibration code, I believe, on the side of the vial of test strips - and you need to set the Freestyle Meter to the calibration code - but I don't know about control solution.  Someone please enlighten me.  Thanks, Tammy